This is a one-year (two years for those enrolled on a full-time basis) academic program of study and research in General Business and Management (GBM) aims to prepare graduates for mid-career positions in private and public sector organizations (as well as non-governmental organizations) internationally.
The Master of Business Administration program from CASS Europe goals are as follows:
- Graduates will be able to effectively diagnose and evaluate business problems accurately and provide the required motivation for cross functional teams to arrive at a suitable solution.
- Graduates will be able to successfully apply and integrate the functional areas of business to improve strategic decision making and actively carry out a rigorous pieces of original academic research.
- Graduates will have the ability to analyze complex management situations by managing information, applying qualitative and quantitative solutions and integrating information technology to improve decisions making and increase competitive advantage in an environment of rapid change.
- Graduates will be able to integrate and apply appropriate analytical tools of business for effective decision making.
- Strategic Management
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Accounting and Finance
- Organizational Behaviour and HRM
- Operations Management
- Research Methodology
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 39 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A four-year Bachelor’s degree (or a three-year Bachelor’s degree with Honor’s minimum Second Class Lower Division in the British system). Applicants with a Higher National Diploma (British system) with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division and post qualification professional experience of at least six (6) years will also be considered for admission.
- Have a minimum of two years professional work experience after the first higher education qualification.
- As the entire program is conducted in English applicants are expected to have a very good oral and written command of the English language. Applicants who are not native speakers of English or who do not hold a university level qualification taught in the English language will be required to undergo an English language test before a final decision could be made about the outcome of their application.
- A completed and signed application form
International11000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA11000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.