The Conservation Leadership program of University of Guelph has been expressly created to allow working conservation professionals the flexibility to complete course work while at the same time continuing to work in the field with their organization. Flexibility is provided through a hybrid teaching format, combining in-class and online learning.
Are you interested in
- Indigenous-led Conservation
- Strategic Planning
- Conflict Resolution
- Team Building
- Evidence-Based Decision-Making
- Partnership Development
- Senior leadership roles within the conservation sector.
- Special Topics in Geography
- Research Methods
- Geographic Scholarship and Research
- Research Project in Geography
- Environmental Management and Governance
- Global Hydrology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiodiversity & Conservation Leadership View 23 other Masters in Leadership in Canada
- 3 years working experience in the field of conservation post Bachelor’s Degree
- A B+ (77%) average in the last completed degree
- A strong letter of recommendation from current or recent employer emphasizing the applicant’s leadership potential
- A statement of interest from the applicant
International15332 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7666 CAD per semester during 24 months.
National6412 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3206 CAD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Guelph
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.