Why Data Science for Business and Economics at Abdullah Gül University (AGU) ?
- Information explosion in recent years with the caused by developing technology has made data science a very popular concept, which is aiming to develop fundamentals of statistics science.
- With the understanding of the importance of data produced by people, firms and countries; the collection, processing and analysis of data for business planning, policy making and forecasting has changed the opinion of many institutions and organizations about data. In the same direction, data science aims to provide firms and policy makers with the ability to make more accurate predictions and make optimal decisions, considering market share, competitiveness, consumer preferences by integrating quantitative calculation and analysis methods.
- Therefore, data science requires the interconnection of different disciplines such as business, economics, statistics, computer engineering and industrial engineering. As a matter of fact, according to the declaration published in 2018 of the World Economic Forum, which is held regularly every year and which is respected worldwide, data science will be the most demanded profession by companies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Visualization and Management
- Time Series Analysis
- Panel Data Econonometrics
- Input-Output Analysis
- Decision Making
- Artificial Intelligence
Detailed information on Data Science Faculty members can be found under http://sbe.agu.edu.tr/data-science-for-business-and-economics-faculty
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Students can apply every Spring and Fall semester for AGu Graduate programs.
DisciplinesEconomics Data Science & Big Data Artificial Intelligence View 10 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in Turkey
- Undergraduate and Graduate (if available) Diploma
- ALES or GRE Certificate (It's mandatory for Turkish applicants to have an ALES score and for international applicants to have a GRE Score)
- Language Proficiency Exam Certificate (TOEFL iBT / PTE / YDS / AGU English Exemption Exam)
- University Transcript
- Minimum of 2 Recommendation letters
- Official ID Photo
- Passport (ID and Validity Date pages) (Mandatory Only For International Students)
- Statement of Purpose*
International350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 350 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 350 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Approx. $350 per year (2520 TRY in 2020/21)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.