The Graduate Certificate provides you with the introduction to the important management disciplines of finance, communications, marketing and business organisation. You will be ready to advance your career through a postgraduate award that leads to enhanced professional recognition and marketability.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Money Management
- Business Communication for the 21st Century
- Managing Market Environments
- Organisational Dynamics and Behaviour
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Public Administration International Business View 314 other Masters in Business Administration in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- There are essential components of a course or unit that demonstrate the capabilities, knowledge and skills to achieve the core learning outcomes of that course or unit. You will need to be able to meet these inherent requirements to complete your course.
- International students need to meet the English Language Proficiency requirements as defined in the Admission to Coursework Programs Policy.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16000 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
National14000 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.