The Master European Business Administration program at the University of Bordeaux is composed of introductive management and law courses taught entirely in English by European and international professors as well as faculty staff. The aim of this Master 1 is to provide students from different academic backgrounds with the basic principles of management.
Strengths of this Master program?
- Access to the “MyFinanceLab” online platform. This platform guides students with our main book “Corporate Finance”, providing fully integrated homework, tests and tutorial system.
- Internationally recognized teaching team.
- Strong class diversity with students from different academic backgrounds.
- Supportive learning environment with a rigorous curriculum covering the basics of management.
- Excellent resources and state-of-the-art facilities.
After this Master program?
- By completing this first year (M1), students gain the necessary skills and groundwork to directly enter the one-year Master in Business Administration (M2 MBA) as well as other Master 2 programs in management.
- The program also trains and prepares students for executive positions in companies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational behavior
- Organizational strategy
- Human resources
- Economic globalization
- International strategy
- European economic environment
- Corporate finance
- European institutions
- Banking and finance in Europe
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration European Studies View 18 other Masters in European Studies in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Have completed, with honors, a Bachelor 3 year (180 ECTS equivalent) or 4 year degree (240 ECTS equivalent) in any study field.
- Official transcripts
- Copies of all previous diplomas
- Passport copy (or ID card if European)
- Cover letter and CV (in English)
- Certificate of English language level
- Passport photo
International4240 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4240 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA4240 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4240 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.