The Master in Business Administration program at the University of Bordeaux is taught entirely in English by European and international professors and professionals as well as faculty staff.
The MBA program is committed to the education and development of business leaders who will have the knowledge and skills to create value for their stakeholders and society. It develops ideas and a mindset that encourage global transformation from a business perspective.
Strengths of this Master program?
- Access to the “MyFinanceLab” online platform. This platform guides students with our main book “Corporate Finance”, providing fully integrated homework, tests and tutorial system.
- A core curriculum that provides students with in-depth knowledge of the academic disciplines as well as experience within the day to day operations of business leaders.
- Guaranteed return on investment in education.
After this Master program?The program prepares students for high-level executive positions in company headquarters or subsidiaries.
- European economic environment
- Business law
- Organizational behavior
- Financial statements analysis
- Financial accounting
- International marketing
- Financial markets
- French as a foreign language
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 43 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Have completed, with honors, a Bachelor degree or 4 year (240 ECTS equivalent) course in the field of business OR have consequent work experience in the field of business.
- Official transcripts
- Copies of all previous diplomas
- Passport copy (or ID card if European)
- Cover letter and CV (in English)
- Certificate of English language level
- Passport photo
International5240 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5240 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA5240 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5240 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Bordeaux
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.