Digital technologies are to be found everywhere in all forms of mobility. Travelers have access to solutions that are both simple and powerful, and more and more innovative services, to organize their journeys. On the supply side, customer relations, operations, maintenance, and investment planning have been profoundly transformed.
New practices made possible by autonomous vehicles, car sharing, and ridesharing, now pose big challenges to mobility patterns and are transforming value chains and business models in the sector.
The Advanced Master - Mastère Spécialisé in Smart Mobility from École des Ponts ParisTech proposes a high-level technical and managerial program, which notably tackles:
- The organization of mobility systems,
- Transportation systems,
- The possibilities opened up by information processing,
- The design and management of mobility services.
Wide-ranging career opportunities at the heart of the digital transformation occurring in transportation
The program is at the meeting-point of two professional worlds: on the one hand the mobility professions, with a view to engaging in the great digital transformation that is currently under way; on the other hand the digital technology sector, with a view to gaining a broad overview of transportation systems, and the related processes and professions.
- Project Manager for new mobility services
- “Digital Transition” Project Manager in the transportation sector
- Technical Services Manager
- “Transportation Services” Designer and Developer, Solutions Architect
- Transportation System Designer or Planner
- Mobility Information Systems Manager
The Advanced Master is accredited by French Conférence des Grandes Écoles and is a member from the France Mobilités French Mobiity Community.
- Mobility system organization
- Smart mobility - Smart city
- Actors and political issues in Mobility 3.0
- Contractual and legal aspects
- Safety and cyber-security
- Transportation networks, places and modes of transport
- 11 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Computer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 26 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have a two-year Masters level degree in transportation systems engineering, in industrial or mechanical engineering, in systems architecture, or in computer science.
- A one-year Masters degree, plus at least three years of professional experience in the field concerned, is also sufficient.
- The program is also open to candidates without a Masters degree, but who can demonstrate several years’ experience at Engineer or Manager level in the transportation or engineering sectors.
International14000 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 EUR for the full programme during 11 months.
EU/EEA14000 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 EUR for the full programme during 11 months.
- €14,000 for students who pay for the course themselves.
- €17,000 for students for whom the course is financed by a company or organisation.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.