The strengths of the Management for Energy Projects course from École des Ponts ParisTech are:
- Diverse student population reflecting multiple cultures and disciplines.
- This corresponds to the current demand of future employers seeking teams that are multicultural and multidisciplinary.
- Diversity of courses taught by renowned academicians and seasoned professionals.
- This model allows students to acquire critical thinking and risk analysis abilities.
- The courses will be taught entirely in English
The skills acquired will enable participants to work in Europe and abroad in:
- Energy generation, distribution, trading, etc. firms
- Energy equipment & services suppliers
- Construction industry
- Finance institutions
- Investment Funds for Infrastructure
- Development Banks or equivalent
- Audit firms
- Consulting firms
- Communication firms
- Public sector institutions
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Evolutions of the energy demand
- Geopolitics and evolution of supply
- Climate change and sustainable development
- Social acceptance of energy projects
- Energy and economic development
- Energy markets and regulation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Energy & Power Engineering Sustainable Energy View 30 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Master Degree (Bac+5) / 5 years Higher Education, Equivalent Diploma (Comparable to Bac+5 / 5 years Higher Education) or Bachelor Degree (Equivalent to Bac+4 / 4 years Higher Education) with three years of work experience.
- The required level of English is equivalent to a B2 level (common European framework of reference for languages)
- Pre-selected candidates will be invited by email for an interview on the school campus or via Skype. The admission jury meets regularly and places are filled as candidates are selected.
International12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- €12,000 if financed by Applicant.
- €15,000 if financed by Employer.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.