The Master of Arts in Economics at University of Lodz allows students to acquire skills useful in economic analysis and decision-making process. The studies consist of modules of economic subjects as well as non-economic fields relevant to the understanding of economic issues. Students acquire knowledge of economic theory, a practice of economic life and analytical methods used in research on the economy. Diploma holders will have acquired knowledge and competencies that allow finding interesting employment in the wide range of institution and the sphere of social life.
A graduate can take up a job:
- as a specialist in industrial, commercial and service enterprises, and public administration (central and local),
- as a specialist in economic and management matters,
- as a financial and investment advisor, business analyst, sales and marketing specialist or economist,
- in non-profit organizations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Economics
- Corporate Governance
- Economics of European Integration
- Law in Economics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- Original school certificates and diplomas
- Transcript of Records
- Statement proving that the certificate/diploma allows the candidate to study at the university level in their country
- Cover Letter (signed)
- Documents confirming the identity, country of origin and visit status
- Medical certificate
- Health insurance policy
- 3 passport photographs – can be delivered after the arrival in Poland.
International2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2500 EUR per year during 24 months.
Administrative fee: 20 EURO
Living costs for Lódz
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.