Do you want to work in the management of artistic heritage and cultural activities?
This Economics and Management of Arts and Cultural Activities programme at Ca' Foscari University of Venice trains you to understand the nature and processes of cultural production, interconnecting the professional worlds of management and culture and exploring the evolution of the national, European and global artistic and cultural panorama.
The programme's lectures, teaching approach and structure equip you to identify and exploit new connections between culture and business. You can also get work experience before graduation thanks to the degree's curricular internship, which you can carry out in Italy or abroad.
Launching your career
As a graduate, you'll be ready to pursue a career as a manager responsible for the planning and organisation of cultural activities and events with companies, cultural institutions and government agencies. Possible career opportunities await you in the following fields:
- Cultural projects management
- Conservation and enhancement of the arts
- Arts management
- Economic consulting
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
This two-year programme integrates expertise, research methodologies and professional approaches from the humanities and the economic and managerial sectors. You can choose to study in either English or Italian, and you are encouraged to carry out a study period abroad. Thanks to a curricular internship, you acquire work experience before completing your studies. Some of the course work covers:
- Restoration techniques for cultural artefacts
- Management and marketing organisations
- Project management
- Arts economic
- International law for arts
- Contemporary art
- Elements of theatre and live arts production
- Museology & public spaces architecture
- Government of cultural organisations
- Cinema and photography
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
There are five admission rounds for admission in the fall of 2021, so earlier the round in which you apply, the sooner you'll find out if you have been accepted
DisciplinesEconomics Project Management Art History View 8 other Masters in Project Management in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To be eligible for admission, you must satisfy certain curricular requirements. Given the hybrid nature of the programme, you are required to have completed bachelor's degree with a certain amount of undergraduate course work in both the arts and culture sector as well as the economics and management sector in order to be eligible for admission.
- For the Arts Management Curriculum (taught in English), you need a certified B2-level knowledge of English.
- A Teaching Committee assesses your CV in order to make sure that you possess adequate personal preparation.
- For the Economics and Management of Arts Curriculum (taught in Italian), you also need a certified B2-level knowledge of Italian.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4200 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2061 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4122 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
To make education as affordable as possible to all, Ca' Foscari offers tuition fee reductions to students coming from non-OECD countries, with fees sometimes as low as 700 euro per year.
For high-achieving international students, Ca' Foscari offers:
- renewable tuition fee waivers
- one-time scholarships of €5,000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.