• Economics and Management of Arts and Cultural Activities (taught in Italian)
• Arts Management (taught in English)
Graduates can pursue careers as managers responsible for the planning and organization of cultural activities and events with companies, cultural institutions and government agencies.
Possible career opportunities can be found in the following fields:
• Cultural projects management
• Conservation and enhancement of the arts
• Arts management
• Economic consulting
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS AND ADMISSION
• Candidates must be assessed to confirm their possession of the minimum curricular and experiential requirements.
• For the Economics and Management of Arts curriculum, a certified B2-level knowledge of both Italian and English is required.
• For the Arts Management curriculum, a certified B2-level knowledge of English is required.
DOUBLE/JOINT DEGREE AVAILABLE
Double degree with the Universidad Nacional de San Martín (Argentina): At the end of the course, the chosen students will have obtained both a Master’s in Economics and Management of Arts and Cultural Activities and Especialización en gestión cultural y políticas culturales at the Universidad Nacional de San Martín.
ACCESS TO FURTHER STUDIES
Professional Master’s Programmes (1st level and 2nd level) and PhD programmes.
- Restoration techniques for cultural artefacts
- Management and marketing organizations
- Project management
- Arts economic
- International law for arts
- Contemporary art
- Elements of theatre and live arts production
- Museology & public spaces architecture
- Government of cultural organizations
- Cinema and photografy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Project Management Art History View 13 other Masters in Art History in Italy
- specific curricula requirements, matured with the obtainment of a definite number of credits in certain disciplinary fields;
- an adequate personal preparation;
- understanding of english language at level B2: process of verification and cases of exemption are indicated in the dedicated web page. Each understanding will be verified by the office at the moment of matriculation.
International6500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA6500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
- In order to ensure that everyone effectively has access to higher education, Ca' Foscari offers students a variety of financial aid: scholarships, exemptions and reduction of fees, student loans, prizes for outstanding dissertations and other forms of concession.
- Some of the student loans involve agreements with banks allowing students to pay tuition fees on favourable terms. The most deserving students are entitled to an interest-free advance repayable a year after graduation.
- Students are also given the opportunity to participate in forms of student collaborations involving paid jobs within the university.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.