This programme is designed by RSM’s faculty members, who are among the most productive researchers in the world. They bring the latest theories of customer behaviour and the latest technologies into the classroom, and update the portfolio every year to reflect the changing marketing landscape.
This Marketing Management programme from Erasmus University Rotterdam delivers knowledge, tools and tactics so you can create value for any kind of company or organisation.
- Study trips and company visits, study exchanges, and extracurricular activities address the subject of marketing management from every angle.
- Students appreciate the up-to-date content ‘which makes it even more interesting’ they say. They also note that courses fit coherently together.
Accredited by: NVAO in: Netherlands
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Consumer Behaviour
- Consumer Marketing Research
- Personal Professional Development
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Strategy Research
- Thesis Topic Development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Digital Marketing View 110 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Netherlands
- All applicants must hold a bachelor (BSc) degree or an undergraduate degree that is comparable in level with a bachelor degree obtained at a Dutch research university (WO).
- It is not necessary to have completed your bachelor degree at the time of application to our MSc programmes. However, all requirements for your bachelor programme must be fulfilled before the start of the academic year (by 31 August). Students who fail to meet this condition will not be allowed to start the programme.
International18700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18700 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2168 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Rotterdam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.