In this Management of Innovation programme from Erasmus University Rotterdam you can learn more about specialist areas of business such as circular economy, open innovation, and intellectual property law. There are opportunities for those with technical experience, programming skills, and knowledge about AI, as described in the report written by McKinsey about the future of work and what it means for jobs, skills and wages.
- RSM is a top business school located in Rotterdam; the city is highly international and a gateway to Europe. Students work in small group environments; you’ll get to know your professors well in such a highly interactive – and highly international – classroom.
- All of your courses draw on research evidence; you learn it directly from the world-renowned international faculty members who are developing new knowledge of innovation management and are actively contributing to academic research and practice in innovation management.
Accredited by: NVAO in: Netherlands
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategy of Innovation
- Organisation of Innovation
- Open Innovation
- Innovation Projects and Teams
- Thesis Research Skills
- Creativity for Innovation
- Innovation and Interface Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInnovation Management View 19 other Masters in Innovation Management in Netherlands
- All applicants must hold a bachelor (BSc) degree or an undergraduate degree that is comparable in level with a bachelor degree obtained at a Dutch research university (WO).
- It is not necessary to have completed your bachelor degree at the time of application to our MSc programmes. However, all requirements for your bachelor programme must be fulfilled before the start of the academic year (by 31 August). Students who fail to meet this condition will not be allowed to start the programme.
International18700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18700 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2168 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Rotterdam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.