In addition to IT topics, there are also teaching units on business analysis and practical consulting projects. This enables you to make important predictions within the company and plays a key role in achieving corporate goals more effectively.
Fast Track: on the fast lane
With the option Fast Track the semester abroad is omitted and you shorten the work placement. This allows you to complete your master's degree in 3 semesters with 90 ECTS.
Gain International Experience
Integrated into the Business Intelligence and Data Science program at the International School of Management (ISM) is a stay abroad at one of around 190 partner universities. Through your semester abroad you will:
- deepen your expertise in an international context,
- perfect your language skills,
- get to know intercultural peculiarities and
- have the opportunity to complete a second international degree (Double Degree) at a partner university.
- Data Science & Business Intelligence
- Linear Algebra & Numerical Mathematics
- Corporate Governance & Business Ethics
- Theory of the Firm
- Optimization Techniques
- Simulation & Forecasting Techniques
- Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence Techniques
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
90 or 120
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems Data Science & Big Data View 33 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Copy of your ID card.
- One digital passport photo (colored, jpg format, high resolution).
- Letter of Motivation.
- Certified (authenticated) copy of your degree certificate (in English or German)If the certificate is not yet available at the time of application, please submit the current overview of grades of the examinations completed up to this point. If you have obtained an international degree, please contact your student advisor to check admission.
Proof of knowledge of the English language
- The admission process consists of a case study and an interview. You will present your results of the case study in an oral presentation on the day of the admission test.
International12560 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6280 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA12560 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6280 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- 6,280 Euro in Dortmund, Cologne, Stuttgart and Berlin
- 6,480 Euro in Frankfurt/Main, Munich and Hamburg
Living costs for München
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.