Recent graduates work as recruitment consultant (Randstad), people experience lead (Unilever), associate consultant (Focus Orange) and HR co-ordinator (Tesla).
- Many multinational organisations such as Shell, Unilever and General Electric mention HRM explicitly as a required discipline for entry-level careers in their recruiting process.
- The MSc Human Resource Management at Erasmus University Rotterdam also prepares you well for a career in any other people management or leadership role. Some of our alumni move out of HRM specialisations into general management or start their own business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing People in Organisations
- Current Issues in HRM
- Strategic & International HRM
- Building Healthy Organisations for Optimal Human Performance
- Research Challenges in HRM and OB
- Management of Diversity and Inclusion
- High Performance Leadership
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management View 16 other Masters in Human Resource Management in Netherlands
- All applicants must hold a bachelor (BSc) degree or an undergraduate degree that is comparable in level with a bachelor degree obtained at a Dutch research university (WO).
- It is not necessary to have completed your bachelor degree at the time of application to our MSc programmes. However, all requirements for your bachelor programme must be fulfilled before the start of the academic year (by 31 August). Students who fail to meet this condition will not be allowed to start the programme.
International18700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18700 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2168 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Rotterdam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.