This Financial Economics programme at Erasmus University Rotterdam attracts students from around the world for a great number of reasons. Which ones triggers you the most? Is it our renowned experience-based teaching methods? Our close connections to the international business world? Or maybe the fascinating guest lectures, company and study trips?
- Be it in the Netherlands or internationally, the formidable reputation of the Financial Economics specialisation here will open doors for you everywhere
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- In one of the three tracks - Corporate Finance, Investments, or Financial Innovation - you will acquire deep and systematic knowledge of the driving forces behind companies, markets, and economies.
- You learn to analyse and explain complex financial and business problems, including setting up and executing a scientifically sound research project based on a financial problem of your own choice. In the process, you learn how to effectively communicate and how to be critical, self-directed, and original in your approach.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Financial Mathematics View 79 other Masters in Finance in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Your bachelor degree needs to consist of a solid background in economics, business economics, statistics and mathematics.
- All applicants must show proficiency in the English language.
International15600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15600 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2168 EUR per year during 12 months.
- €12,300 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
Living costs for Rotterdam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.