It has purposefully been developed with concentrations that match the four pillars of public safety: national security, border strategies, countering crime and emergency management.
The Public Safety program at Wilfrid Laurier University offers a rigorous, challenging and comprehensive curriculum that will provide learning experiences necessary to prepare you to succeed as professional practitioners in your chosen endeavour.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Master of Public Safety is dedicated to graduating students who understand the complexities of public safety issues in relationship to social justice issues faced in our modern society.
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications will be considered until the program is full
DisciplinesPublic Administration Public Policy View 5 other Masters in Public Administration in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The Application Summary, which is generated after you complete your OUAC application (log back in to OUAC to retrieve it).
- Transcripts and graduation certificates (where applicable) for every postsecondary educational institution (college or university) you have attended, including those at which a degree or diploma was not completed.
- A completed statement of intent.
- A résumé of your academic and work experience. If applicable, include a history of your publication and scholarly paper activity and any other information you feel will interest the admissions committee.
International7762 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3881 USD per semester and a duration of .
National2956 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1478 USD per semester and a duration of .
Tuition per term
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.