Given the complexities of an evolving human resource function, the Human Resource Management Program distinguishes its program from academic competitors by layering traditional elements of human resource management with business and communication essentials.
The Human Resource Management (Online) program at University of Winnipeg aligns its knowledge outcomes with industry-recognized standards and best professional practice, earning graduates top scores on the CPHR designation examinations. Further, students will have the opportunity to obtain their WHMIS certification through the Managing Occupational Health, Safety, and Environment course.
- Retention Manager
- Recruitment Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Corporate Trainer
- Staffing Specialist
- Organizational Development Consultant
Accredited by CPHR Manitoba
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Learning Techniques Seminar
- Effective Oral Communication
- Effective Written Communication
- Business Fundamentals
- Organizational Behaviour
- Principles of Human Resource Management
- Compensation and Benefits
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Public Administration Human Resource Management View 91 other Masters in Business Administration in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Students applying to The University of Winnipeg PACE during the COVID-19 pandemic, may use the Duolingo English Test with a minimum score of 120 with a minimum Production score of 100 for applications to our 2021 programs.
- Be a high school graduate or hold a Mature Status Diploma.
- MUST provide High School Transcript or recognized equivalent GED or Mature Grade 12 Diploma
- Be 18 years of age or older and have completed 90 hours of coursework or more at a recognized post-secondary institution (including UWinnipeg PACE) with minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- MUST provide an official transcript for all previous post-secondary study (including university, CEGEP, or private college).
Human Resource Management Diploma applicants who do not possess a degree must have a minimum of three years of work experience.
Applicants that do possess a degree must have one year of work experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
National3600 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7200 CAD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Winnipeg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.