The Sheffield LLM is a flexible programme at University of Sheffield , giving you the opportunity to gain masters-level knowledge and skills across a diverse range of legal topics and to tailor the course to your own interests and career aspirations.
- Teaching is research-led and practice-oriented. You are encouraged to undertake your own independent research to support your learning. There are opportunities to get involved with conferences and research seminars, many of which involve visiting experts from the UK and overseas, as well as staff from the School of Law.
- The course is delivered through weekly seminars in each subject area, with assessment through essays and a dissertation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
If you prefer to specialise in a particular subject area, the Sheffield LLM also offers, under the same course code, the option to follow one of two specialist pathways:
- LLM Corporate and Commercial Law
- LLM International Law and Global Justice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Law Business Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 392 other Masters in International Law in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- 2:1 honours degree, or international equivalent, in law or a subject with a sufficient legal component.
- Other qualifications and relevant work experience will be taken into consideration alongside qualifications.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
- We also accept a range of other UK qualifications and other EU/international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20400 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9300 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.