The Medicine (Internal Medicine) program at the University of Sydney is delivered jointly by the University of Sydney and the University of Melbourne, bringing a unique breadth of teaching and clinical experience.Study at a basic or advanced level in most of the medical specialties, and tailor the degree to your needs and interests. A broad range of elective units are also offered, including units in clinical teaching, statistical analysis, grant writing and other research skills.How will you learn?
- Flexible, case-based learning will enable you to maximise the learning opportunities in your clinical exposure.
- Online coursework (with the exception of an intensive face-to-face capstone unit) allows you to continue your education program during rotation to suburban, rural and regional hospitals.
The program has been designed to enable you to diagnose, investigate and manage the common and important adult diseases of the organ systems.
The knowledge you gain will be directly applicable to patient care and readily integrated into your day-to-day work. The coursework will focus on clinical skills, rational use of investigative technology, appropriate therapeutic decision making, inclusive patient management, and assumes a working knowledge of the basic sciences. The program will emphasise evidence-based practice while providing guidance in areas where the evidence base is lacking or inconclusive.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Acute Pain
- Advanced Diabetes Management
- Advanced Electroencephalography
- Advanced Endocrinology
- Advanced Epidemiology
- Advanced Gastroenterology
- Advanced Oncology
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Complementary & Alternative Medicine View 31 other Masters in Complementary & Alternative Medicine in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Number: 00026A
- current medical registration in an Australian or New Zealand jurisdiction
- current or prior employment as a medical practitioner in a clinical setting in an Australian or New Zealand jurisdiction.
International49000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 49000 AUD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National30500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30500 AUD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.