Artificial Intelligence technologies are being increasingly adopted across a broad range of industries, creating demand for talented graduates who can help realise the transformative potential of AI. With a fundamental interest is AI, machine vision and computer sciences you will have the desire to apply this knowledge to solve real world engineering problems.
Why this course?
Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning are redefining the way we live and work, allowing us to automate processes and enhance productivity. These new technologies create the need for skilled engineers with an understanding of their applications and intricacies.
In its Industrial Strategy, the UK government has outlined AI and data revolution as one of its four Grand Challenges, to ensure the UK leads the way for the industries of the future. By embedding AI across the UK, the government aspires to create thousands of high-quality jobs and to drive economic growth. The UK is already a world-leader in AI and at Cranfield we want to continue to bolster this upward trend.
Undertaking this Applied Artificial Intelligence programme at Cranfield University will allow you to be at the forefront of this ongoing technological revolution, equipping you with both the theoretical and practical knowledge to work across disciplines and implement AI systems where they are needed.
The industry-led education makes Cranfield graduates some of the most desirable all over the world for recruitment by both global primes to smaller innovative start-ups looking for the brightest talent.
Graduates from this course will be equipped with the advanced skills which could be applied to the security, defence, marine, environmental and aerospace industries. This approach offers you a wide range of career choices with job roles including:
- Autonomous systems engineer
- Machine learning engineer
- Applied machine learning engineer
- Data scientist
- Research scientist
- Big data engineer
More informationVisit official programme website
- Statistical Learning Methods
- Systems Engineering
- Logic and Automated Reasoning
- Data Analytics and Visualization
- Search and Optimisation
- Machine Learning
- Intelligent Cyber Physical Systems
- Ethical, Regulatory and Legal aspects of AI
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Although there are no set application deadlines, we recommend that you apply as early as possible to secure your place.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences Artificial Intelligence View 112 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in United Kingdom
- A first or second class UK Honours degree (or equivalent), in Aeronautics/ Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/ Electronic Engineering, Pure mathematics, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering, Information Technology, or be applying as part of a recognised double-degree programme with their home EU institution.
- Applications from candidates with lesser qualifications but with considerable relevant work experience will be considered.
- Applicants who do not fulfil the standard entry requirements can apply for the Pre-Masters programme, successful completion of which will qualify them for entry to this course for a second year of study.
International21500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21500 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA10500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10500 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- Postgraduate Loan from Student Finance England
- Santander MSc Scholarship
- Chevening Scholarships
- Cranfield Postgraduate Loan Scheme (CPLS)
- Commonwealth Scholarships for Developing Countries
- Future Finance Student Loans
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.