The Real Property Development program of the University of Miami School of Law explores the subjects necessary to develop an understanding of land acquisition, finance, regulation, tax law, construction law, residential and commercial development, landlord tenant, closings, negotiation, planning strategies and drafting.
The program offers hands-on learning and unparalleled networking and professional development to students and alumni.
Who Should Consider This Program?
- Professionals looking for an online LL.M. program in real estate/property development
- Real estate professionals who need to acquire or upgrade knowledge of the area
- Practitioners interested in making a career pivot or fine tuning their practice
- Current law students or recent law graduates who want complete instruction in the laws related to real property development
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basic Condominiums, Cooperatives and Planned Developments
- Basic Real Estate Tax
- Commercial Real Estate Leasing
- Affordable Housing
- Real Estate Development
- Land Security and Finance
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMaster of Laws (LLM) Real Estate & Property Management View 92 other Masters in Real Estate & Property Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All applicants to the Robert Traurig-Greenberg Traurig LL.M. in Real Property Development must have earned, separate to the requirements of the Joint J.D./LL.M. Program, a J.D. or LL.B. degree from a law school approved by the American Bar Association or an equivalent law degree from a foreign law school.
- Applicants whose native language is not English are required to take the TOEFL exam. Unless special permission is obtained from the director, full-time students may matriculate only in the Fall semester. The campus-based program is not designed for the part-time student.
- Selection is based on evidence of intellectual capacity, strength of the applicant's law school and professional records, and evidence of the applicant's commitment and ability to overcome difficulties in attaining specialized education and skills. Applications are reviewed and acted on promptly after all required documents are received.
International54750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27375 USD per semester during 9 months.
National54750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27375 USD per semester during 9 months.
Living costs for Florida City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.