Cyber Security from Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (MIPT) provides you various tracks for researching: cyber defense, survey cyber attacks and deep cyber forensic.
Graduates with Cyber Security from Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (MIPT) will gain knowledge in:
- Training systems
- Machine learning theory
- Evolutionary Computing
- Anomaly detection
- Deep learning (practice, programming)
- Machine training for classification tasks
- Machine learning for clustering tasks
- Machine training for time series forecasting tasks
- Detection of intrusions using neural networks
- Network Technologies
- Vulnerabilities and Attacks
- Cyber Defense
- Information Security in Financial Organizations
- Information Security in the Cloud
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Knowledge in: Linear Algebra, Geometry, Differential and Integral Calculus , Probability Theory , Boolean algebra and Graph theory , Electrical Circuits (basics), Programming: (one of) Python, Matlab, C/C++
- Passport (or ID) copy with registration and visa+ legalization and notarized translation into Russian
- Proof of English proficiency (B2 or equivalent)
- CV (including educational awards, results of academic competitions, and scientific publications)
- Cover letter
- Two letters of recommendation
- Migration card/visa (If you apply online bring these documents to the MIPT Visa & Registration Office upon arrival)
- Bachelor's Degree diploma (with transcripts) + legalization and notarized translation into Russian.
- Visa information & medical insurance
International6070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6070 USD per year during 24 months.
National6070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6070 USD per year during 24 months.
- 435 000 rubles per year
- During CoVID-19 pandemic we are reducing education fees to 350 000 rubles per year.
Living costs for Moscow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.