Study on this Masters programme in Embedded Systems and IC Design at Liverpool John Moores University.
- Study at one the UK’s leading Engineering Departments
- Benefit from the internationally-acclaimed research of LJMU’s Electrical and Electronic Engineering Research Centre
- Postgraduates of this course highly sought after by major UK and international employers
- Look forward to a placement in your second year of study. The 30 plus week industrial placement and writing of the MSc Dissertation will run in tandem during the second year
- Embedded Systems
- Advanced Signal Processing
- Research Skills
- Modelling and Simulation
- MSc Dissertation
- Professional and Leadership Skills
- IC System Design
- Digital Design and Test
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesDesign Electronics & Embedded Technology Computer Sciences View 734 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United Kingdom
- a minimum 2.2 honours degree in Electrical/Electronic/Communication Engineering or a related engineering discipline
- an honours degree in Mathematics or a physical science, together with experience in a relevant field
- a degree with industrial experience or relevant postgraduate experience
- graduate or corporate membership of a professional body such as The Institution of Engineering and Technology, The Institute of Measurement and Control or The Institute of Physics
International17400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17400 GBP per year during 24 months.
National9450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9450 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Liverpool
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.