What is the degree all about?
The programme supports you as a professional to explore opportunities and build networks in the global education innovation community (both from a pedagogical and business perspective). The cohort is interdisciplinary and international with the programme completed in a collaborative and working-life focused learning environment.
The Education Entrepreneurship programme at Oulu University of Applied Sciences is offered in collaboration with a number of international business and university partners in the Americas and Europe. It is expected that these partnerships will support program content by affording opportunities to learn from various international experts and to learn from various cases of entrepreneurship in education globally.
The degree programme delivers content focusing on competencies that enable you to engage in the global education (Edtech) industry with a focus on the education system in Finland and key sites of innovation around the world.
Participants will be able to:
- identify and pursue opportunities for business and innovation through an interdisciplinary approach in the context of education and training;
- design, test and implement an innovative product or service;
- practice and share expertise in interdisciplinary and intercultural teams and networks; and
- build professional networks within the global Edtech industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Education Theory, Trends and Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship and Business
- Service Design
- Innovation Management and Practice
- 12 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Entrepreneurship Educational Research View 14 other Masters in Education in Finland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Key topics addressed during the contact sessions include: program structure, introductions to Finnish education and school visits, entrepreneurship and service design, research methodologies, clarification of product prototype challenges as well as research thesis and project work.
- In addition to contact teaching sessions, there will be monthly video conference sessions, continued self-paced assignments and online tutoring throughout the academic year.
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Oulu
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.