The MSc in Logistics and Supply Chain Management from the University of Hull is accredited by The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT). This means that the programme offers the information students need in order to excel within the logistics and supply chain profession. This accreditation offers this degree a globally recognised one.
Hull has a central position in the logistics and chain network of the UK. During this MSc, you will develop a strategical mindset and you’ll receive an overview of the global shipping structures which will help you in your profession. Since this is an online-delivered programme, you will be able you keep up with your job and improve it with the knowledge gained from your courses.
Why study this programme?
- Every manufacturer, every company – regardless of its size – depends on supply chain management
- Gain the skills you need to face the challenges in the global economy
- Enrich yourself with strategic and operational skills
- Deepen your knowledge regarding tools, methods and techniques in supply chain management
- Understand the value of communication and critical thinking
- Network with professionals working in supply chain management
- Study the most up-to-date techniques in terms of teaching and learning
The assessments for the course are based on provided coursework and submitted online. Your performance will be evaluated through:
- tutor and peer feedback
- activities (group discussion forums)
- written work, including case studies, reports and essays
This degree may help you improve your future career prospects, advance in your current workplace, or change your career path.
You will graduate with problem-solving skills and the ability to interpret business data. You’ll be able to forecast future trends in supply chain management and to help your organisation adapt accordingly.
With these skills, you can progress in careers as:
- Supply Chain Manager
- Global Operations Manager
- Strategic Services Manager
- Supply Chain Planner/Risk Manager
- New Product Introductions Manager
- Retail Manager
- International Logistics Manager
- Demand/Production Planner
- Key Account Manager
- Business Analyst
- Global Brand Supply Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Logistic Systems and Supply Chain Principles
- Supply Chain Analysis and Decision-Making
- Strategies for Sustainable Business Logistics
- Supply Network Design and Global Logistics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Welcome Week: 24 May
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 27 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A minimum 2:2 Honours degree or international equivalent
An IELTS 6.0 score (with minimum 5.5 in each skill) if your first language isn't English (or other English language proficiency qualifications accepted by the University of Hull).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA5000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.