Possible employment possibilities of graduates from this programme include working in businesses and projects focusing on security and surveillance (e.g. realised with mobile drones), manufacturing (robotic manipulators), logistics (automated goods delivery), inventory management (automated warehouses), and so on.
In the near future robotic and other autonomous systems will be present in virtually every industry, with their global impact estimated to reach $6.5 trillion per year by 2025 (McKinsey). As new markets turn to robotics for the next step in their evolution, the need for qualified robotic engineers has never been greater. Advances in robotics technology continue to push the boundaries of what we previously thought possible. Our degrees equip students with the technical knowledge and project experience for a career as a robotics expert.
Why Study MSc Robotics at Middlesex University Dubai?
Our hands-on master’s degree in robotics blends practice with theory to equip you with the skills, knowledge and experience they need for a career as a robotics Research and Development expert. The postgraduate degree includes significant time working in laboratories under the supervision of our expert teaching staff, many of whom have worked in robotics since the early days of the technology and are leading experts in the area.
This programme produces competent multi-disciplinary professionals who are specialists in the design and production of robotics products. You will focus on developing systems that control physical motion such as those found in robotic applications and industrial automation, using the latest industry hardware and software equipped in our labs and workshops. We will also focus on autonomous systems whose applications go beyond industrial automation, that require a higher degree of flexibility and adaptability that is achieved using artificial intelligence and interfacing with other interdisciplinary fields.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Software Engineering and Simulation of Robotic Systems
- Group Project
- Robot Systems Integration
- Individual Major Project
- Industrial Manipulators
- Robotics in Medicine
- Mobile Robotics
- Artificial Intelligence in Robotics
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesRobotics Artificial Intelligence View 8 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in United Arab Emirates
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Two (2) recent passport size photographs.
- Copy of their passport and UAE residency visa
- Applicants should submit copies of their secondary school records, including a certificate of completion and a statement of their grades/marks.
- Two (2) academic references on an official letterhead of school/college
- A personal statement of 200 words or more.
- Evidence of satisfying the English Language requirements, where applicable.
- For advanced entry applicants/transfer students: students seeking credits for previous study at university/post-secondary level, will need to provide documents showing the subjects completed and the marks/grades achieved along with detailed information.
International9528 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9528 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National9528 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9528 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.