Our Engineering Management course has been designed in response to the worldwide shortage of engineers with the all-round capability needed to oversee complex projects. It is a dynamic and demanding programme, combining in-depth technical knowledge with a multitude of personal attributes and business expertise. This programme is for professionals with some industrial understanding that wish to move into management roles within the engineering industry.Why Study MSc Engineering Management?
We are one of the very few universities in the region to offer a programme in Engineering Management and attract graduates from various engineering disciplines, bringing rich and diverse backgrounds into the classroom. The person with this role will create the ‘map’ to successfully achieve the goals of an engineering project. In addition to generic project management modules, students will study a specialised module on supply chain and logistics which will equip them to understand the operation of supply chains in an engineering enterprise and to be able to control the logistical operation. Students have an edge as the University works with companies such as Microsoft, Dell EMC, IBM, Oracle and SAP in addition to being Cisco Net Academy – meaning the student will have access to the latest equipment, and can make use of specialist teaching materials and workshops. Programme content is enriched by providing industry engagement opportunities to students through industry speakers and field trips.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Engineering Group Project
- Engineering Project Management
- Engineering Simulation
- Human Resource Management in Engineering
- Financial Management in Engineering
- Logistics and Supply Chain
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 62 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Arab Emirates
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Two (2) recent passport size photographs.
- Copy of their passport and UAE residency visa
- Applicants should submit copies of their secondary school records, including a certificate of completion and a statement of their grades/marks.
- Two (2) academic references on an official letterhead of school/college
- A personal statement of 200 words or more.
- Evidence of satisfying the English Language requirements, where applicable.
- For advanced entry applicants/transfer students: students seeking credits for previous study at university/post-secondary level, will need to provide documents showing the subjects completed and the marks/grades achieved along with detailed information.
International13059 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13059 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
National13059 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13059 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.