What sets this Entrepreneurship and Innovation programme at SKEMA Business School apart?
Experience entrepreneurship through action learning
- Students interact and work with local innovative ventures on: analyses of opportunities, business model designs, business plans, go-to-market strategy implementation, and more.
- Experience local entrepreneurs’ business lives: students coach management teams of start-ups; students pitch their business plans to juries in realistic contexts, and more …
Entrepreneur, incubator advisor, executive consultant in strategy and business development, business development manager, business unit manager, marketing and sales manager in innovative start-ups and existing companies, venture capital/investment fund advisor, auditor.
Triple accreditation: EQUIS, AACSB & EFMD
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Eco-systems of Innovation
- Identifying and Managing Business Opportunities
- New Venture and Business Plan
- Innovation and New Product Development
- Sustainable Innovation from a Business Perspective
- Finance for New Venture Management
- Effectual Strategic Marketing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Innovation Management View 28 other Masters in Innovation Management in France
- Eligible to apply: students who hold a three-year university degree or equivalent.
- Eligible to apply: students who hold a four-year university degree or equivalent + two months minimum of proffessionnal experience. In some cases, a three-year degree with substantial professional experience can be accepted.
- Students will be required to reach the necessary level for the MSc before moving to year two.
- GMAT/GRE is not mandatory, however a good score strengthens the application.
- English proficiency
International17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.