This MSc in International Human Resources and Performance Management offered by the SKEMA Business School provides in-depth study of human resource management in multicultural and international settings. Students examine how employees’ professional activities can best be developed and managed to enable them to enhance their own knowledge and skills and to encourage optimal performance for their organisations.
Why choose this programme
This programme responds to the following key HRM needs:
HR managers who play a key role in organisational change and learning in today’s complex global and multicultural environments.
HR managers able to identify the appropriate knowledge and skills development for employees to improve organisations’ overall performance.
So HR professionals need to:
Enable organisational change to respond to new business realities and opportunities,
Be advocates of skills and knowledge development within the organisation,
Be architects of work and organisational design,
Be guarantors of equity and fairness in organisational processes.
Recruitment consultant, careers development consultant, learning officer, compensation and benefits expert, HR manager, international mobility manager, HR audit manager, HR director, HR people development director.
This MSc is a CGE-accredited, full-time programme with eight months of courses followed by work experience or a research project.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Globalisation and HRM: The Cultural Impact on People and Organisations
- Employability & Career
- HRM: Fundamentals of Organisational Structures
- Advanced Organisational Behaviour
- Managing HR and Careers in International Organisations
- Managing Individual & Collective Performance Systems
- Recruitment Techniques
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Development Human Resource Management View 14 other Masters in Human Resource Management in France
- Eligible to apply: students who hold a three-year university degree or equivalent.
- Eligible to apply: students who hold a four-year university degree or equivalent + two months minimum of professionnal experience. In some cases, a three-year degree with substantial professional experience can be accepted.
- Students will be required to reach the necessary level for the MSc before moving to year two.
- English proficiency
- GMAT/GRE is not mandatory, however a good score strengthens the application.
International17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.