This Luxury and Fashion Management programme at SKEMA Business School recognises that design, trend-recognition and marketing skills –rather than production/manufacturing skills– are what make today’s luxury and fashion firms successful. These skills are the skills related to new product development, marketing, strategic brand management and communications delivery.
Motivated students are educated in an individualised academic environment for success in the fast-moving world of fashion and luxury.
The objective is for students to achieve their career ambitions by:
- giving students regular access to experienced fashion and luxury specialists who have both strong academic skills and practical in-company experience
- improving and expanding participating students’ career prospects by providing them with training in fashion and luxury management as well as understanding the issues in international trends and working across cultures.
- for those who may be working or studying outside the field of art, fashion and luxury, this programme will provide the opportunity for a change in career direction.
The professional orientation of the MSc Luxury & Fashion management guarantees its relevance and ensures that students are professionally operational by the end of the year.
The MSc Luxury & Fashion Management opens opportunities to pursue careers in a wide range of fashion and luxury fields. Whilst having a strong disciplinary base in international luxury brand management, its range is such that graduates will be able to work with specialists in other areas, getting involved in creative, marketing or finance positions. Graduates can go on to work in top level management, designing, sourcing, merchandising, budgeting, advertising, global luxury or fashion brand management as well as strategy.
This MSc is a CGE-accredited, full-time programme with eight months of courses followed by work experience or a research project.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Luxury & Fashion
- International Marketing Strategies for Luxury & Fashion Goods
- Design and Innovation
- Integrated Luxury and Fashion Communication
- Fashion & Brand Management
- State of the Art in Fashion and Luxury
- Retail and Luxury Analytics in the Current Context
- Regulatory Issues in the Luxury Industry
- Employability and Career
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Innovation Management Hospitality Management View 7 other Masters in Hospitality Management in France
- Eligible to apply: students who hold a three-year university degree or equivalent.
- Eligible to apply: students who hold a four-year university degree or equivalent + two months minimum of professionnal experience. In some cases, a three-year degree with substantial professional experience can be accepted.
- Students will be required to reach the necessary level for the MSc before moving to year two.
- English proficiency
- GMAT/GRE is not mandatory, however a good score strengthens the application.
International19000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA19000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- Two-year MSc with the Luxury & Fashion Management: €29,000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.