Careers in corporate finance are undergoing critical changes in the global economy. Practitioners have to face new demands and challenges, and become true business partners at decision-making levels.
Career opportunitiesFinancial managers, financial analyst, treasury managers, credit analysts, business development managers, internal auditors, cash manager, partner in consulting firm, partner in investment banking.
Why choose this Corporate Financial Management programme offered at the SKEMA Business School
The use of blended learning methods means that class time is optimised for individualised guidance and discussion of the practical application of theories.
- Participants receive personalised instruction from teachers where it is most needed.
- Participants build fruitful relationships with each other and develop a community of best practices in their own field of experience.
- Furthermore, the programme has an advisory board of industry representatives and corporate partners who review the programme every year so that its content is kept in line and up-to-date with the needs of the market.
This MSc is a CGE-accredited, full-time programme with eight months of courses followed by work experience or a research project.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Capital Budgeting
- Capital Structure and Dividend Policy
- Corporate Valuation Methods
- Digital Financial Regulation and Compliance
- Multinational Finance and Banking Activities
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Corporate Treasury Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership Corporate Communication View 174 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
- Requirements - Two-Year MSc:
- Eligible to apply: students who hold a three-year university degree or equivalent.
- Requirements - MSc:
- Eligible to apply: students who hold a four-year university degree or equivalent + two months minimum of professionnal experience. In some cases, a three-year degree with substantial professional experience can be accepted.
- Students will be required to reach the necessary level for the MSc before moving to year two.
- GMAT/GRE is not mandatory, however a good score strengthens the application
International17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.