In this Master of Business (Economics, Finance and Marketing) from RMIT University you will develop advanced skills in order to critically analyse information, synthesise knowledge, and communicate your research findings effectively for a variety of career settings.
This master degree may be undertaken in a project or thesis mode.
Graduates will be able to pursue an academic career in a university or be employed in senior leadership and management positions in government, non-government organisations and corporations.
As a researcher, your mastery of the discipline evidenced through a substantial and rigorous research project and other contributions to your field of specific interest can make a real difference to society.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
You can specialise in:Economics
- empirical microeconomics
- innovation economics
- development economics
- health economics
- cultural economics
- applied economic modelling
- behavioural economics
- experimental economics
- corporate governance/social responsibility.
- capital markets and financial institutions
- financial instruments
- international finance
- product innovation
- social marketing
- electronic marketing
- services marketing
- macro marketing
- integrated marketing communications
- business-to-business marketing
- consumer behaviour
- buyer behaviour
- word of mouth
- customer relationship management
- consumer psychology
- service quality.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Start date: Continuous
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Marketing View 128 other Masters in Finance in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a bachelor degree requiring at least four years of full-time study in a relevant discipline awarded with honours; or
- evidence of appropriate academic qualifications and/or experience that satisfies the Associate Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Research Training and Development or nominee that the applicant has developed knowledge of the field of study or cognate field and the potential for research sufficient to undertake the proposed program.
- CRICOS number: 079679M
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International31680 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31680 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.