Electrical Engineering for Smart Grids and Buildings at Université Grenoble Alpes offers 24 months of high-level technical training in these three areas. It will give students a strong systemic view of the electrical system, including the economic, environmental and societal aspects, combined with a strong capacity for technical analysis.
Electrical networks, storage and buildings have become major strategic issues for modern societies faced with the challenges of sustainable development and energy transition. They are currently undergoing profound technological and conceptual changes.
Students at Electrical Engineering for smart grids and buildings at Université Grenoble Alpes will get:
knowledge in Grids and Building, a major concern for our societies
quality of the training, amazing level of practical works, availability of the professors and supporting staff
strong connection with industry
cutting edge research environment providing numerous PhD positions
perfect international atmosphere, Intercultural experience, fast integration among local students
- Automatic control, Systems and Intelligent Systems
- Electrical Power Engineering
- Energy systems and associated markets
- Engineering of Nuclear Power
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology Energy & Power Engineering View 28 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in France
- Bachelor degree in either Science (BSc) or Engineering (BEng) including courses in electrical Engineering.
- You must have a GPA higher than 3/4 or 4/5 or 7/10 or 12/20 or 70/100.
- Two recommendation letters are compulsory to validate the application.
Candidates for continuing education : You are eligible for continuing education:
- if you are resuming your studies after two years of interruption,
- or if you followed a training course under the continuing education scheme in either of the past two years,
- or if you are an employee, job seeker, or self-employed worker.
International3862 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3862 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA335 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 335 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Grenoble
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.