The Educational Policy and Leadership program of University at Albany provides you with a strong foundation in organizational theory and analytic decision making related to learning contexts across the lifespan.
Pursue your passion by completing a concentration in your area of interest, working on faculty research projects, and connecting with other students who want to make an impact on the way education systems are created and managed in the United States and around the world.
Student Learning Objectives
Learning objectives that UAlbany students are expected to attain through their course of study within their academic program.
- Graduates are prepared to enter (a) early to mid-career administrative posts in higher education institutions or education or training units in other organizations or agencies or (b) early career policy analysis posts in education departments, professional associations, or policy research firms or centers.
- Graduates are prepared to draw from, and critically apply, information from the relevant knowledge and skill base.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Organizational Leadership
- Introduction to Social Analysis
- Quantitative Methods in Educational Leadership
- Seminar in Education Policy and Leadership
- 14 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 3549 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official transcripts of all schools attended
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Goals
- Educational Leadership Essay
International23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11550 USD per semester during 14 months.
National23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11550 USD per semester during 14 months.
In-State11310 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5655 USD per semester during 14 months.
Living costs for Albany
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.