At Geography from University of Debrecen students will learn:
- the most up-to-date software and hardware for spatial data collection, analysis, and visualization including both the statistical and cartography aspects;
- how to exploit the benefits of renewable energy (solar, geothermic and wind); knowledge of measuring devices, energy calculation methods;
- processes of the landscapes; environmental evaluation techniques; nature protection and policy; environmental quality assurance/control.
Graduates can choose from a wide range of positions in organizations such as government ministries, regional and local authorities, urban and rural planning consultancies, and private research institutes.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Novelties in the Methodology of Geosciences,
- Project Management and R+D Policy,
- Environmental Informatics,
- Environmental Application of GIS,
- Political Geography and Globalisation,
- Landscape Analysis,
- Regional and Spatial Development in Practice,
- Environmental Systems – Environmental Geography,
- Regional and Spatial Development,
- Space and Society,
- Applied Geomorphology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Geography Environmental Sciences View 8 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in Hungary
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- English language proficiency (TOEFL 547 /IELTS 6.0 /oral examination)
- BSc diploma in earth sciences or in a related discipline in natural, human or information sciences.
- Valid, filled-in application form
- Certificate of education (school leaving qualification, high school diploma, document of graduation or any equivalent; university or college diploma/certificate or any equivalent; all in English (translated));
- Certificate or proof of citizenship and/or permanent residence (e.g. passport)
- Short Resume/CV (personal details, educational background, work experience, language skills, additional skills)
- Medical Certificate
- Bank receipt about the transfer of the application fee of 150 USD (non-refundable)
International7000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7000 USD per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA7000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7000 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Debrecen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.