The Leadership and Management - Extended at University of Wolverhampton is a dynamic and contextually relevant course for those who wish to progress their careers and to develop as professionals. The course develops your knowledge, understanding and conceptual awareness, and additionally develops your skills.
It is designed for those who are new to management roles, for those who are beginning to lead teams, functions and decision-making in their organisations, but also for those with limited pre-existing leadership or management experience, who wish to become leaders and managers in organisations.
The MSc Leadership and Management course provides opportunities to develop a blend of functional and operational perspectives for a range of managerial levels, roles and responsibilities across sectors, for applicants who may have limited managerial experience / management education. You will study perspectives on the concept of leadership and also learn about functional topics including marketing management, international human resource management, and finance for non-financial managers.
You will also study strategic planning and learn how to lead transformation and change, which is of importance in the dynamic organisations of today and tomorrow. Your knowledge will be integrated and contextualized through a range of modules, culminating in a dissertation project.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Masters Learning
- Marketing Management
- Managing Financial Performance
- Contemporary Issues in International HRM
- Independent Business Analysis Project
- Perspectives on Leadership
- Strategic Business Planning
- Leading Transformation and Change
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Direct applications can be made any time prior to the course start date but we will need sufficient time to process it.
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1383 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- Any undergraduate degree from a UK university or overseas equivalent, or a professional qualification and/or experience considered to be equivalent to the above;
- A reference from a tutor who has supervised the applicant’s undergraduate studies and/or employer;
- Students may apply for recognition of prior learning (RPL) subject to the guidelines set out in the RPL Handbook. RPL includes accreditation of prior certificated learning and /or accreditation of prior experiential learning.
International14834 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14834 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA10834 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10834 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- Postgraduate Loans
- Professional and Career Development Loan
- Charitable Funding
- University Postgraduate Loyalty Discount
- Dennis Turner Opportunity Fund
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.