The affiliation with the Centre for the Study of Perceptual Experience and our research strengths make this Philosophy of Mind and Psychology programme from the University of Glasgow especially attractive to students interested in issues relating to perception.
Why This Programme
- You will be immersed in a richly interdisciplinary programme of study.
- Courses reflect up-to-date research, drawing upon staff expertise in philosophy and psychology of mind and perception.
- You will participate in ongoing research activities in Philosophy, Psychology, and The Centre for the Study of Perceptual Experience.
- The Centre for the Study of Perceptual Experience is a world-class perceptual research centre.
- Students will participate in the ongoing PPN (Philosophy, Psychology, Neuroscience) seminar series, including special sessions where guest speakers meet with students in this program to discuss specific research projects.
This programme provides students with rigorous and personalised training in problem solving, writing, presentation and research. These invaluable skills can be applied in a wide range of careers, including journalism, teaching, the Civil Service, local government, business, publishing, law, and the arts. It also provides students with an exceptional foundation for doctoral level research.
- Philosophy Of Mind
- Visual Perception And Cognition
- Philosophy Research Methods
- Philosophy Of Mind
- Social Robotics (
- Research Methods In Cognitive Science
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
- Deadline passed, Local
DisciplinesPsychology Philosophy & Ethics Cognitive Sciences View 735 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
- Entry requirements for postgraduate taught programmes are a 2.1 Honours degree or equivalent qualification (for example, GPA 3.0 or above) in a relevant subject unless otherwise specified.
- A copy (or copies) of your official degree certificate(s) (if you have already completed your degree)
- A copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), showing full details of subjects studied and grades/marks obtained
- Official English translations of the certificate(s) and transcript(s)
- One reference letter on headed paper
- A copy of the photo page of your passport (Non-EU students only)
International17620 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17620 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.