The Environmental Risks Management in the Arctic (ERMA) programme of the Northern (Arctic) Federal University is designed to provide a qualification that will improve your career prospects, whether you plan to progress into academic research or whether you wish to embark on a career in the business sector or with a governmental or a non-governmental body where knowledge, competencies and skills of natural resources utilization and environmental research will be important.
- Priority pollutants of the Arctic territories
- Environmental pollution assessment
- Environmental risks in the Arctic Region / Contemporary phisico-chemical methods of environmental risk reduction
- Scientific research practice
- Risk management
- Environmental risk management
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree or Specialist Diploma
- English proficiency (B2)
- Application form
- Copies of passport’s pages;
- Copies of your certificates of completed full secondary or higher education with transcript of records;
- Certified translation of your certificates of completed full secondary or higher education into Russian
International2735 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2735 EUR per year during 24 months.
National2735 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2735 EUR per year during 24 months.
- 244,610 RUB / year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.