The two-year MSc and Global MBA Double-Degree programme at EDHEC Business School prepares students for senior management positions in areas that demand expertise in a specific business discipline.
Our MSc programmes are designed to prepare you to master the specific demands of a precise business field while the MBA degree will strengthen your communication, personal and leadership skills, connect you to a highly diverse and experienced cohort, and learn about yourself as a business leader.
Combined, the two degrees complete your leadership profile granting you the technical, operational, and problem-solving skillsets while building your leadership potential for top management positions.
Upon completion of your programme, you will:
- Understand and apply the latest managerial concepts and models
- Analyse and evaluate complex business situations and decide appropriate actions.
- Cultivate critical, conceptual and innovative problem-solving skills.
- Supervise business development processes
- Master critical thinking tools and create successful, innovative strategies for the digital age
- Marketing Management
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Advanced Corporate Financial Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 172 other Masters in Management Studies in France
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience
- 4-year bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
- GMAT or GRE or Tage Mage official test score report.
- Acceptable English proficiency tests/certificates
- English native speakers or those holding a degree taught in English (minimum 3 years) are eligible for an English Test Waiver.
A minimum of 2 years of work experience
International27160 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54320 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA26240 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52480 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- Financial Economics / Global MBA: €57,920 INT and €56,080 for NAT
- Climate Change & Sustainable Finance / Global MBA: €59,040 for INT and €57,200 for NAT
Living costs for Lille
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.