The Metropolitan Analysis, Design and Engineering programme of the Wageningen University and Research is an interdisciplinary programme of both Wageningen University & Research and Delft University of Technolgy and is part of the AMS Institute. In this master's you tackle particularly complex problems deriving from urbanisation. These issues include mobility and logistics, water and waste management, and energy and food security.
Why this programme?
- Attain skills and knowledge by testing ideas in a living lab setting at the AMS Institute in Amsterdam.
- Benefit from a joint degree that gives you the best of both worlds: Wageningen University & Research and Delft University of Technology.
- Work in multidisciplinary teams with students from different academic and international backgrounds.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Metropolitan Challenges
- Metropolitan Innovators
- Metropolitan Solutions
- Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Entrepreneurial Skills
- Metropolitan Data
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Sustainable Development General Engineering & Technology View 8 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- We require a relevant bachelor's, including a certain number of technical and natural scientific courses. Relevant are for instance specialisations or minors and courses focussing on water and waste management, architecture and the built environment, transport, mobility or logistics, energy and food security and production, health and well-being and spatial planning and geographical information systems.
- For the MADE programme the general WUR admission requirements apply.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19600 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2314 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2314 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Wageningen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.