The Urban Agriculture and Green Cities programme offered by UniLaSalle aims to provide future managers with training in professions involving urban innovation strategies and sustainable environmental development, while incorporating and applying innovative horticultural solutions to the built environment.
The MSc anticipates future needs, giving engineers/project leaders, consultants and analysts the hybrid skills they need for a successful career in the public or private sector.
Professions and opportunities
- Project leader in urban agriculture and plant innovations
- Project Manager, Environmental Design Consultant
- Design engineer, project manager in eco-innovation and rehabilitation of sustainable urban spaces
- Responsible for sustainable development operations
- Consultant in sustainable development
- Project manager in local authorities, urban planning or environment department of a public planning institution
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Acquisition of knowledge
- Self-knowledge and group knowledge
- Urban Ecology
- Urban agriculture
- Urban Food Systems
- Sustainable city and eco-innovation
- Conception, planning and urban design
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
This programme offers 90 ECTS Credits + 2 ECTS (French for a foreign language course).
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Agriculture Urban Planning View 13 other Masters in Agriculture in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Students having obtained a Master’s degree or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Exceptionally, students with a Bachelor’s degree may apply if their academic course or professional experience guarantees a successful completion of the Master
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5660 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8490 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA5660 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8490 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Rouen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.