Graduates of the Business programme from Maynooth University have excellent employment records at home and abroad, with graduates working in many of the major financial centres of the world, e.g. New York, Chicago, Hong Kong, London, as well as in Dublin.
Recent graduates are currently pursuing careers in stockbroking, bond trading, investment strategy, portfolio fund management and investment and retail banking in the private sector.
Other recent graduates have taken up research positions at the Central Bank of Ireland, while some have continued to Ph.D. programmes to pursue an academic career. The diverse career paths reflect the adaptability and flexibility of our graduates.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Funding Application
- Conference Organisation
- Ethics and Academic Practice for Research Students
- Research Questions, Literature Reviews and Theory Building in
- Business & Management Research
- Business Research Design and Methods
- Qualitative Methods in Business and Management Research
- Quantitative Methods in Business and Management Research
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies International Business View 35 other Masters in International Business in Ireland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
The degree is targeted at high performing students with a strong background in Economics, Finance or a quantitative discipline. Students are eligible for admission if they have obtained at least a 2.1 grade (or the equivalent) in:
- an honours degree in Finance or Economics, or a degree in which Finance or Economics formed a substantial component.
- an honours degree in which there was a substantial quantitative component, such as Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematical Physics or Statistics
- a postgraduate conversion course such as a Higher Diploma in Finance or similar.
Applicants with a high 2.2 in an undergraduate Economics or Finance degree but with 2.1 standard in key modules may also be eligible; they will be considered on a case-by-case basis by the Admissions Director.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA6500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 EUR per year during 24 months.
Part-time EU: 4,330
Living costs for Maynooth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.