The Music Technology course offered by Maynooth University offers full use of computer resources at the Music Technology Labs at Maynooth University; access to studio space, with the possibility of working towards recording and production projects; expert advice on musical and technical issues is provided by composers and researchers at the cutting edge of their fields.
Teaching; Music industry; recording; production; composition; software programming an multimedia design; radio production; music education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Acoustics & Psychoacoustics
- Creative Interactive Computing
- Software Sound Synthesis
- Sound Recording Techniques
- Styles & Ideas
- Musical Signal Processing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic General Engineering & Technology View 38 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Ireland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Honours degree normally with a minimum of Grade 2.1. Students with a primary degree other than Music would normally have to demonstrate some degree of musical training and affinity. Candidates will be called for an interview.
- Applicants must have a recognised primary degree which is considered equivalent to Irish university primary degree level.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA6500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6500 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.