The first term will bring you both knowledge and skills required in your future professional environment whatever specialization and job you are targeting in the end, from investment banking & corporate finance to quantitative finance & data analytics. Courses are offered in English or French depending on your choice. Interactions between real economy and digital transformations are an important focus.
As a student of the Finance program from Emlyon Business School, you will benefit from a dedicated career track which includes workshops, expert panels, fairs, events, company visits etc.
The Careers Services Department provides continual support in identifying career goals and developing action plans. Program-specific careers services include:
- Workshops: Careers workshops help you prepare for your internship search and future career. Self-assessment tools and individual coaching provide you with the opportunity to prepare your next move
- Tools: Our wide range of career tools help you find out more information on partner companies and sector specific resources, including databases with internship and job offers
- Events: Over 300 companies visit emlyon business school campuses each year and provide students with continuous access to the business community
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business model and corporate finance
- Financial maths & statistics
- Digital items
- Data analytics
- Career booster and networking
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesFinance Financial Mathematics View 11 other Masters in Financial Mathematics in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Students holding one of the following degrees can apply:
- A validated Master 1 degree or Bachelor’s degree equivalent to Bac + 4
- A validated Licence 3 degree or Bachelor’s degree equivalent to Bac+3, with an excellent profile (limited to 30% of the cohort)
Mandatory documents (all the documents provided need to be in English or French (except passport and identity card):
- A resume
- A copy of an official valid identity card or passport
- A certified copy of your most recent academic degree
- An enrollment certificate / A certificate of attendance for graduating students
- A certified copy of your transcripts from the first year of your undergraduate education until now
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16333 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24500 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA16333 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24500 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Lyon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.