The IT Project Management programme at Stockholm University is provided entirely at distance and enables you to choose the time and place for your studies. The idea is that the program will be available to all, regardless of where you are located in the world.
The training is ideal for anyone wishing to continue their education or to combine work with studies, but who has limited ability to regularly attend lectures and seminars.
- Graduates of the programme will be eligible for positions as project managers in almost any field within the IT industry, in large or small organisations.
- Graduates may also enter Ph.D. programmes for a research career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategies, Benefit and Alignment
- Digital Business Strategies and Change Management
- IS Governance for e-Government: Requirement, Use, Evaluation
- Project methodology and leadership
- Monitoring and controlling IT projects
- Empirical Research Methodology for Computer and Systems Sciences
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Technology Management Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 3 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in Sweden
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree equal to 180 ECTS, including a 15 ECTS credits independent degree project or thesis.
- Specific requirements: 60 ECTS in Computer and Systems Sciences, Informatics or equivalent.
- Language requirements: Swedish upper secondary school course English B/English 6 or equivalent.
International13329 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13329 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- Applies to citizens from outside EU, EEA or Switzerland. First instalment: 33750 SEK. The complete programme: 135000 SEK.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.