The Supply Chain Management program at Concordia University Montréal provides you with an interdisciplinary platform upon which to create strategies for effective supply chain management by employing tools and methodologies present in marketing, finance, statistics, change and stakeholder management, information systems, and industrial engineering. Through qualitative and quantitative analyses of supply chains, you’ll generate solutions to problems and make use of your acquired knowledge through an industry-based applied research project.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Linear Statistical Models
- Research Methodology - Administrative Sciences
- Advanced Modelling and Optimization
- Sourcing and Global Logistics
- Supply Chain Design and Coordination
- Demand Management
- Supply Chain Risk Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics View 9 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in Canada
- The program is open to both full-time and part-time students. The following bachelor's degrees with high academic standing are eligible for admission: bachelor's degree in Commerce (or equivalent) with a major in any business discipline; bachelor's degree in any of the engineering disciplines; bachelor's degree in Economics / Mathematics / Applied Sciences.
- To be eligible for admission, applicants must have maintained at least a B average in the final two years of their undergraduate studies and have obtained a Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.00 on a 4.30 scale, or the equivalent, from an accredited university.
International26506 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26506 CAD per year during 24 months.
National9209 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9209 CAD per year during 24 months.
In-State2950 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2950 CAD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Montréal
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.