The unique format of the Master International Marketing and Brand Management program at Munich Business School and its holistic, interdisciplinary approach allows you to develop new perspectives and deal with highly topical issues.
One important focus in the program Master International Marketing and Brand Management are the business projects. You will be working for a company on a specific project of practical relevance. In cooperation with your fellow students you show that you can develop a marketing and branding concept for a start-up and put it into practice. Moreover, you will draft and implement a marketing and branding project for a real company. If you study marketing in Munich, you will also benefit from a strong business location. Thus in your business project, you might also get the opportunity to design a brand awareness campaign for a global market leader from the Bavarian surroundings.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Marketing and Brand Management
- Customer Insight Management
- International Business and Management
- International Focus
- Marketing of Innovation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 42 other Masters in Marketing in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The main requirement for admission to the Master International Marketing and Brand Management study program is a successful Bachelor's degree (180 ECTS or more).
- Applicants with a degree in Business Studies/Management/Economics are entitled to apply for the program directly, applicants without a degree in economics can qualify for the program by completing the Pre Master Program.
- Letter of Motivation (1-2 pages)
- Copies of your graduation certificates and/or current university transcripts
- Recent photo of yourself (professional, in color with bright background)
- Copy of the school leaving certificate (e.g., Highschool Diploma, IB, Abitur)
- Proof of English language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS or ELS)
- Reference letters (if available)
- When applying for a scholarship: personal statement (1 page)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA16000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
- Additional application fee: 60 EUR
- Additional one-time enrollment fee: 690 EUR (EU/EFTS), 1.490 EUR (non-EU)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.