Chemistry programme at City University of Hong Kong aims meet local, regional and global demands for R&D specialists in the industrial, commercial, and government sectors. Graduates are also eligible for pursuing higher research degrees in local and overseas universities and research institutes.
Students at Chemistry programme at City University of Hong Kong will gain knowledge in:
- atalysis; synthetic chemistry;
- materials & biomaterials chemistry;
- analytical & bio-analytical science;
- computational chemistry;
- environmental chemistry and chemical biology
- Advanced Chemical Instrumentation
- Frontiers in Chemical Biology
- Selected Topics in Chemistry & Molecular Sciences
- Academic and Industrial Research, Development and Innovation
- Advanced Seminar Series
- Postgraduate Symposium
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are processed on a rolling basis. Early applications are strongly encouraged.
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry Biochemistry View 9 other Masters in Chemistry in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a degree in a relevant science discipline such as Chemistry, Materials Science, Molecular Biology or equivalent; OR
- evidence of academic and professional attainments acceptable for this purpose by the University and the Department.
- English proficiency requirements
International20640 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 688 USD per credit during 12 months.
National20640 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 688 USD per credit during 12 months.
HK$5,400 per credit
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.