At Public Health (Global Health) from University of Nottingham you'll be taught by a wide range of globally renowned public health experts who are at the forefront of public health in their specialisms.
Our graduates go on to a wider range of careers.
Some recent graduate destinations include:
- health services, such as the NHS
- local or national government, for example councils, Public Health England, Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Ministries of Health
- multilateral organisations (World Health Organisation) and non-governmental organisations (Christian Aid, International Medical Corp, World Wildlife Fund)
- academic careers around the world
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Health
- Planning and Evaluating Public Health Interventions
- Medical Statistics
- Research Methods for Public Health
- Communicable Disease Control and Health Protection
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
International students should apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 786 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
- Undergraduate degree 2:1
- We accept a wide range of qualifications from all over the world.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.