Educational Leadership from Salisbury University is based upon a carefully planned knowledge base and a well-defined philosophy. Graduates should be informed practitioners, possessing a full understanding of the theories that guide practice in school administration. Most importantly, they should demonstrate competence and skill as they apply knowledge to practice in educational organizations. Our graduates respect the individual worth of all persons and appreciate the role of education in society.
Graduates with Educational Leadership from Salisbury University will:
- develop, articulate, implement and steward a shared vision of learning for a school
- collect and use data to identify school goals, assess organizational effectiveness and implement plans to achieve school goals, promoting continual and sustainable school improvement
- evaluate school progress and revise school plans supported by school stakeholders
- sustain a school culture and instructional program conducive to student learning, through a comprehensive, rigorous, and coherent curricular and instructional school program
- develop and supervise the instructional and leadership capacity of school staff
- promote the most effective and appropriate technologies to support teaching and learning
- monitor and evaluate school management and operational systems, efficiently using human, fiscal and technological resources
- promote school-based policies and procedures that protect the welfare and safety of students and staff
- Educational Leadership and Technology
- Educational Research and Educational Leadership
- Aligning Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment
- School Administration
- Leadership and Change
- Diversity and Group Dynamics in Educational Leadership
- Public School Fiscal and Human Resource Management
- The Law and Public Education
- Educational Leadership Internship/Issues Analysis
- 27 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Summer Priority Deadline: April 1st
- Fall Priority Deadline: April 1st
- Spring Priority Deadline: October 1st
DisciplinesEducational Leadership View 367 other Masters in Educational Leadership in United States
- Three letters of recommendation from qualified individuals who support the candidate’s ability for graduate study in educational administration and supervision.
- Provide evidence of at least 18 months of satisfactory teaching performance.
- An undergraduate grade point average of 3.0.
- Submit a Graduate Application
- Submit Official Transcripts
- Submit Residency Documentation
- English Proficiency
International10941 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 746 USD per credit during 27 months.
National10941 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 746 USD per credit during 27 months.
In-State6042 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 412 USD per credit during 27 months.
Graduate Non-Resident Regional Hagerstown 496 USD
Living costs for Salisbury
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.